Become a fan and we'll keep you updated on our upcoming shows and news about anything Wild Frontier.
- CD Baby
Find E. Christina Herr & Wild Frontier Independent Music Cds here!
- Sound Cloud
Listening and Free Downloads for your pleasure!
Enjoy and make a comment!
- Town & Country Underground Radio
Kim Grant's new Town & Country Underground Radio Show
11 am PST-Tune in online Mon-Thurs KITR
Monday and Tuesday's shows focus on Los Angeles independent Americana artists
Wednesday and Thursday music from all over the country (and beyond!)
- KNYO-Radio Project 107.7 FM
Community Based Radio from Fort Bragg, California with DJ Paul Geng - Thursdays 9-10:45 PM PST.
- E. Christina Herr Myspace
- Wig Wam Bam Zine
- Captain America gives his 2 cents and more about the local Albuquerque, NM Music Scene
- Ralph Stanley
- Legendary Bluegrass~Mountain Music Pioneer
- Lucinda Williams
- Amazing Singer Songwriter Musician
- Handsome Family
- Haunting Gothic Folk Music for the New Melenium
- Bone Orchard
- Murder, Mayhem & Twang
- The Palomino Alumni Club
Famous & Infamous California Night Club ~
Americana before there was a name for it ~ Loved playing there with Lucinda Williams, Chris Gaffney & the Cold Hard Facts, Jim Lauderdale, James Intveld and many more...
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Petroglyph National Monument protects a variety of cultural and natural resources including volcanos, archeological sites and an estimated 20,000 carved images. Many of the images are recognizable as animals, people, brands and crosses; others are more complex. These images are inseparable from the cultural landscape, the spirits of the people who created, and who appreciate them.
- New Mexico Music Commission
- Acoma Pueblo
- Sky City ~ The oldest continuouly inhabited community in North America ~